RWI Phonics lessons
Start off with Speed Sound lessons every day using the link below.
Films will show at the times below and be available for 24 hours.
Re-read 'The Basket' and discuss the definitions of the key vocabulary.
Choose a word, roll the dice and follow the instructions below.
1. Draw it
3. Write it 10 times.
4. Define it
5. Act it out
6. Write it in a sentence.
Write your answers to these questions.
1. Who has written the message?
2. Why have they written the message?
3. Can you remember the last 5 times you said ‘thank you’ to someone?
4. What did you say thank you for?
5. What effect does being polite to people have?
Who do you think has written this note?
Can you draw what the person in the picture has said ‘thank you’ for?
These sentences are sick.
Can you edit them to improve them?
she gave him a presnt. it woz wrapped up. he opnd it. what a happi boy he was. he sed thank you.