Activity: Watch the video
How to do it: How milk gets from the farm to the shops
Ask your child these questions about the video.
- What is the shed called where the cows go to get milked?
- Why do the cows need to be washed before they are milked?
- What is the machine called that milks the cows?
- How many small bottles can 1 cow's milk fill?
- What is the special lorry called that takes the milk to the diary?
Remember to answer using full sentences.
If you find it tricky:
All children to watch the video
Explain using the language of retelling how milk gets from the farm to the shops.
Progression in Language Structures: Language of Retelling
First I ….. First the…
What happened first? Then what happened?