RWI Phonics lessons
Start off with Speed Sound lessons every day using the link below.
Films will show at the times below and be available for 24 hours.
- Set 1 Speed Sounds at 9.30 am
- Set 2 Speed Sounds at 10.00 am
- Set 3 Speed Sounds at 10.30 am
Read or listen to the story ''Hairy Mclary' by clicking on the link below.
Answer these questions after reading the story.
Did you like this story?
Which character do you like? Explain why?
What was your favourite part? Why?
Can you find any rhyming words?
What was the most exciting part of the story? Can you find it?
Would you recommend this story to your friends?
Challenge 2: Write down the answers to these questions.
Write your own short story based on this animal.
Remember to use:
- capital letters and full stops
- exclamation marks (!) and question marks (?)
- adjectives - describing words
- adverbs - a word that describes a verb or an adjective
- conjunctions - and, because, while
- neat handwriting
Starter: Can you remember the number bonds up to 20?
Test your number bond knowledge by playing Bond Bubbles on the Purple Mash website.
Can you solve the following problems involving capacity?
Design and Technology
Well done for completing last week's challenge on making a skyscraper using junk modelling materials.
This week we would like you to complete an evaluation on your skyscraper.