Year 1 teachers will be putting work daily on Google Classroom.
As this is a new way of accessing work please see the video below explaining how to log on.
Pupils need to log on every day using their own email address and password and complete the days activities.
We only got to spend a morning with you and we would like to know all about you.
Please help us get to know you by writing the answers to the following questions using full sentences.
1. What is your full name? My name is...
2. How old are you? I am ... years old
3. What is your favourite colour? My favourite colour is....because...
4. What is favourite animal? My favourite colour is....because...
5. What are you most looking forward to doing in Year 1? I am looking forward to...
In this lesson, we will practise counting sets of things from the Big Picture, and representing these sets in a tens frame.
First, watch the short video and join in counting.
Then complete the task and quiz set.
If you need any help, ask a grown up.
L.O To identify who is in my family
This half term we are going to be finding out all about your family history and learn what history means.
Families differ from each other, they are not all the same. Have a look through the Powerpoint to see how families can differ.
Activity - Write a list of the members of your family and see if you can use that list to create your very own family tree. It is helpful to remember the oldest people are always at the top of the tree.