Bare Trees Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children.
We expect all staff and visitors to share this commitment.
For more information, please click here to visit our Policies page.
You must accept our Safeguarding Policy to continue to browse our website.
Year 5 pupils now have the opportunity to become Playground Buddies.
These children pledge to:
1. To help all children to learn how to play cooperatively with each other.
2. To help children resolve minor conflicts.
3. Teach children to play a wider range of games.
4. Help lonely children make more friends.
5. Most importantly, be available as a friend to all the other children.
If you are interested in applying for this role please see Mrs Ward.
The current Playground Buddies rota is available below.