Autumn School Council Report
Anti Bullying Week ideas:
- Poster competition
- Colouring around Anti-Bullying week theme
- Create a slogan
- Look at online games
Charities we have chosen this year:
- Local- Dr Kershaw's
- UK- Cancer Research
- International- Islamic relief
Ideas to support Dr Kershaw's:
- non-uniform day with a 50p donation
- create a video about why we should support Dr Kershaw's
- Research what the charity does
- Get in touch with Dr Kershaw's to discuss assemblies and a visit into school.
The Year 6 representatives rang Dr Kershaw's with Mr Doig. Whilst on the phone the Year 6 representatives discussed who they are, what they do and asked how as a school we can support them. Dr Kershaw's were very grateful for the support. They have sent over lots of information to Mr Doig to support our Charity day which will happen in the Spring term.